Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Iron Man

I went to the earliest possible showing of the movie Iron Man - last Thursday at 8:00 p.m. I rather enjoyed the movie, though for superhero movies, I'd put it just below X-Men and Batman Begins, but a good step up from most other series, including Spider-Man. The Iron Man series has a lot going for it and has the potential to become much better. The action scenes were great and the there were some very funny moments to it. The special effects were done perfectly and fit in just right. It's very smart for an superhero movie. So go see it. :)

Next on the list: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I'm pumped.

In really much more important information, I attended a little party over the weekend. Oh, yeah, it was a wedding of the Mac Man, Mr. Anderson: my sixth time as a groomsman. Oh, how my feet hurt. :) But everything seemed to go off without a hitch, and the newlywed couple is now in Florida. Lucky! :)

LotD: Real Life Iron Man. Well, not exactly, but it seems this company is trying to get some cheap big-time publicity for their "exoskeleton robotic suit."

2 comments:

DVK said...

I didn't think Tim and Dana left just yet... Wasn't it Thursday or something?

I would agree with most of what you said about Iron Man, but I would rank it higher. Either way it had a spectacular opening and the sequel is already announced and dated! Woo Hoo! (with any luck we'll get to see Lt. Rhodes don the War Machine armor: http://jjinbeat.com/Cap/StarSpangledSite/IronMan-WarMachine.jpg )

DVK said...

Schrijf alstublieft in uw blog meer. En ik hou bezoek deze plaats bij, maar er is niets nieuw. Het wordt vervelend.