Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh So Close

Well, we played well in volleyball last night, despite losing all three games. However, the team we lost to is one of the top teams in the league, and we were close and competitive in all 3 games, so that is good. That drops our record to 9-12, but I think we're a little better than our record shows. I need to work on setting the ball to people better, as well as quite a few other things. But I think I'm doing better this season than last season. But who knows.

*GEEK ALERT*

If you don't care about blog names and computer games, this may be a good time to stop reading. :)

If you're not my relative and you're reading this on Blogspot (as opposed to the imported notes on Facebook), you may be wondering what the title of my blog means - Chromiden's Chronicles. I play a game called Everquest II, an online role-playing game similar to World of Warcraft. But worry not, I am not one of those people that play 40 hours a week. :) I hop on the game on Thursday nights to play with my two brothers and sister-in-law. I may have 3 hours of gaming time spread out during the week besides that. Anyway, my main character's name is Chromiden. If you look at the links on the side of this blog, you'll see links to my brothers' and sister-in-law's blogs, similarly named: Trillian's Tales, Ladre's Letters, and Erik's Essays. The exception here is Erik, which is the real life name of my brother, not his character name.

We have characters that we've played for just over two years. We're now creating new characters. My new character will be a warlock (damage-dealing spell caster). So I'm in the very complicated and tiring (sarcasm) process of determining what race to use and what that character's name should be. I will most likely be one of the following races: Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, Half Elf, or High Elf. I have lists of potential names I've come up with for each character. It's very exciting.

Well, I get excited about things like this, but then again, I am a dork. Maybe next time I'll talk about something more universally interesting.

2 comments:

Mac Man said...

I propose that you call your character Tim. What a great name! Can't think of a better name at all, actually. Might as well go with the best!

Gina Cooper said...

I like Tim too. Maybe go with something crazy like Joel?
We already created our characters and got them to a whopping level 6!! I looked up celtic names and found matching (sort of) ones for me and Erik. We are blond wood elves :) You could match us?