Thursday, June 03, 2010

Don't Feed the Hypocrite

In my attempt to further my writing, I have started another blog, titled Don't Feed the Hypocrite. This will remain my personal blog, but I will use the new one for writings about life, such as The Case for Death I had posted here previously. The first entry explains the name (which may or may not make sense, but I tried to come up with something catchy and unique).

Now, here is a warning and a confession. The first post on the new blog does reveal a little bit from my past that I've not shared with most of my readers. It came from a period of time around twelve years ago, when I allowed sin into my life much more than I should. However, I believe it is good to share such things, especially as I think that pulling from my own personal experiences may help me become a better writer.

No comments: