Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Music to My Ears

I really do love music, even though I haven't bought a CD for several years. Now, my main source of music is to listen online to Columbus' station RadioU, and also their music television station, TVU. My tastes have certainly gotten a little louder than when I was younger, and I currently have no band that stands out as an obvious #1. There are just so many that I thoroughly enjoy. Here are links to some of my more favorite songs, just in case you're at all curious. There are 20 songs here, listed alphabetically. These are mostly newer songs, and so I did not include my all-time favorite song on this list. Okay, well, here it is.

12 Stones: Far Away
Blindside: Pitiful
Demon Hunter: Carry Me Down
Family Force 5: Earthquake
Family Force 5: Replace Me
Fireflight: Unbreakable
Fireflight: You Decide
Flyleaf: All Around Me
Flyleaf: Cassie
Hawk Nelson: The One Thing I Have Left
House of Heroes: In The Valley of the Dying Sun
Krystal Meyers: Make Some Noise
Project 86: The Spy Hunter
Red: Already Over
Red: Breathe Into Me
Seabird: Rescue
Showbread: Mouth Like a Magazine
Since October: Disaster
Thousand Foot Krutch: Favorite Disease

And to go along with one of Gina's recent posts, my favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells.

LotD: What, the 24 links above aren't enough? Well, okay, here you go: The Viking Axe.

No comments: