Friday, April 14, 2006

The Upper Echelons of Dorkdom

Yeah, I'm a dork. But it is all my sister-in-law's fault. I'm going through and changing some of my top ten lists. The Cooproductions site has them all there. I recently redid my movies list, and now I'm working on my bands list. And I need to actually do my Bible verses list. Top ten lists are quite dorky, but I like them, they're fun to make and maintain.

Some of my other dorky qualities include, but are not limited to:

Card playing (Lord of the Rings and Star Wars collectible card games)
Everquest II (Online role-playing games)
Computer geek
Web design
Blogging (No, seriously)
Dorky sense of humor (fan of movies such as Napoleon Dynamite, Dodgeball)
Big Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan in general
The fact that I am making this list

When writing this, I am making a conscious assumption that I am the only one that will ever read it, which is fine and was expected. If someone happens to be reading this, feel free to drop me a line. Ask a question and I'll (probably) answer it in a blog entry. Not that that's very exciting, but who knows, you may be bored.

No comments: