Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Vote on the Title of my Book! Yay!

I have continued work on my fantasy novel, presently titled Praeteran.  I have just hit 71,000 words, which, while still a little short, is in the range that I wanted to hit.  While I do have a few more edits planned, I am hoping to have the first person other than me read it in the very near future, which should be easy enough, because she lives in the same house I do.  :) I will likely then have more edits based on her feedback.

For now, however, I have been thinking about the title, and I thought I'd see what my legions of loyal followers think about it. And thus, please vote in the poll! Yay for democracy in action! (In a non-binding way!)  

What should I name my current novel?

2 comments:

Gina Cooper said...

It's hard to give it a title without reading it first. My vote is GinaIsAwesome if you are going for one word titles.

Mac Man said...

Booky McBookface

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/world/boaty-mcboatface-wins-vote/