Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The First Step is Acceptance

In response to my short sister-in-law, I have come up with the top 10 advantages to having a big head.  Not that this applies to me. 

Oh, I can't hide from this fact.  I can't really hide from anything with a head of this size.  So, without further delay, here is the list. 

10. On a sunny day, it can provide shade to large groups of people.
9. Big forehead means lots of advertising space.
8. Eavesdropping is easier, as your ears are naturally closer to the eavesdropping targets.
7. With a good paint job, a big head can play a boulder in the school play.
6. A big head has a big mouth, allowing that person to eat more food.
5. People think you have a big brain.  Even if you don't.
4. A big headed person's hat can double as a tent.
3. It protects the rest of your body from rain.
2. It allows your entire body to double as a battering ram.
1. In a fight (including a zombie apocalypse), the headbutt is a lethal move.

2 comments:

Gina Cooper said...

SO AWESOME! Can I advertise on your head?

DVK said...

#3 FTW