Monday, February 16, 2009

A Place of Rest

My wife and I recently purchased a new couch from Ashley Furniture. We looked around at many places, and finally chose this one. It is comfy and, most importantly, my wife likes it. We have also now bought an area rug for the middle of the living room, and will be getting some type of coffee table or footrest. We have a couple other items we'd like to get for the living room as well. Then hopefully we can stop buying things. :)

For those who care about my Reclamation card game: I have no created a printout page for the Genesis set, for playtesting purposes. I will be working on the images (right now they all have a 'No Image' placeholder, but all I need to do is upload the image for a card and the programming will use it). So I will be working on the images. However, the cards should work for playtesting purposes, and should print out okay. In theory.

LotD: Melon Mouth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Joel said...

Hi there. :)

Anonymous said...

Great couch!!

Did you have a good Valentine's Day? Did you go out to eat? Where?

Dad and I are going out tonight as its our anniversary; we'll go to either the Texas Steak House or Outback. And have salmon!! OUr favorite.

love you lots, Mom

DVK said...

Ah the joys of home furnishings. Regina strong-armed me into a chair just a little while back. Mom helped her too..

I'll have to check out the game too. Will you be printing them for the play test some time?

Mac Man said...

It looks like the front right (when looking at it) leg is turned. Shame on you!